Use this checklist to discuss with your teams if your district is a good fit for this model.
- Is your district committed to creating safe, inclusive learning environments for all students?
- Does your district prioritize being inclusive, trauma-informed, and culturally responsive to support student growth?
- Does your district already, or are you willing to, routinely collect and analyze data on discipline and student engagement to identify patterns and develop solutions?
- Is your district open to partnering with your families and community to foster a supportive learning environment?
- Does your district have the capacity and willingness to invest in a 3-year partnership to ensure long term sustainability?
- Is your district willing to make the time and financial commitment for school staff/teams to participate in beginning of the year professional development and 4 hours of regular monthly service during the 3-year collaboration?
- Does your district have the capacity and ability to operate a remote and hybrid model?
- Are there leaders within your district/regional community who can serve as BELONG Partners District Model coaches?
If you answered “yes” to several of the questions above, contact us and we will connect you with our District Partnerships Manager, Roxana Amaral.