Greg is the Principal at Sound Options Group, LLC, a Conflict Engagement firm and Sandbox Leadership, LLC. His primary expertise is in assisting agencies, organizations, and communities in designing and implementing systems for more effectively engaging conflict and facilitating productive and collaborative work environments. He is:
- Administrative Agent to the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction for Washington State and Department of Early Learning to provide Mediation in Special Education under the IDEA
- Senior Consultant to CADRE
- Partner with TAESE at Utah State University in the Center for Special Education Leadership and Conflict Engagement
- Consults nationally in the design and delivery of Conflict Engagement resources.
- Previously work in public education in both General and Special Education