Ready to register? Links for the next available parenting workshops are below. All times are PT.
Monday, December 4, 4:30 – 7:30pm, Honey Dew Elementary in Renton
What are your biggest challenges as a parent or caregiver? Power struggles? Whining? Arguments over chores? Sibling Fights? Bedtime problems? Clashes over homework and screen time?
Gain tools and strategies that work to address these challenges and build better connections within your family. Join us for this quick, FREE workshop where we introduce you to approaches you can use right away to get to the core of conflict and bring more peace and joy to your home!
During this fun and interactive session, you will be introduced to concepts which can help you learn to:
- Manage your own emotions, so that you interact with your children in a way that strengthens your relationship
- Understand basic child development and brain science, which gives you science-backed and developmentally appropriate approaches to address challenging behavior at home
- Help your children deal with their own strong emotions, and help them feel seen and have a sense of belonging in your family
- Discipline with kindness and firmness, so your kids understand and respect limits
- Access additional resources to help you parent with courage and connection
You will leave this quick workshop with several new, simple, respectful parenting tools to use right away!